What we may collect
You are not required to provide any kind of identifiable information for browsing this website. However, when you use any service or purchase any solutions being offered on this website, you may be required to submit your personal information such as name, contact number, email address, credit card information or other details of your personal, business, or demographic profile.
However, we will never use any kind of automated tools and techniques to collect your identifiable information. Any information that may uniquely identify you (Personal Information) will be collected only when you share or submit that information to:
• Register or create your account on this website.
• Purchase any application, analytics or engineering solution, or related products and services being offered or made available on the website.
• Subscribe to newsletters, notifications, or any other service being offered on the website.
• Register your complaints or submit any feedback regarding the Service being offered on this website.
• Participate in surveys, contests, or promotional events being offered or made available on this website.
• Collect certain system-related information such as your device type, operating system, browser type, configuration settings, and preferences.
• Collect your browsing behavior such as IP address, ISP, entry and exit pages, total time on the website, most clicked pages, features, ads, links or services, preferred analytics and engineering solutions, and other details or metadata related to your use of the Service.
• Research visiting patterns, search history, and preferences to facilitate targeted ad placing.
• Facilitate the collaborating partners/service providers to track your presence on their website and/or process orders.
• Research or evaluate the performance of any promotional offer or participation in such events.
• Provide easy access to your profile information so that you don’t have to repeatedly fill the same information.
Automated tools and techniques will be used to collect non-identifiable information such as your device information, configuration settings, preferences, search history, and browsing behavior on the website (collectively the User Data). This information is very crucial for resolving technical issues, offering relevant solutions, products, or services as per your requirements, and improving your overall experience on the website.
Third Party Cookies
Bennett Analytics Corporation may use Google Analytics, AdSense, and other third party services or marketing platforms to monetize this website, analyze/evaluate traffic, and offer more useful services or solutions. These party service providers (Google Analytics and AdSense) may employ their own DART cookies or tracking tools to collect your personal information in relation to their services or Ad serving on the website. If you are not comfortable with such cookies and tracking tools, you may disable them by modifying the configuration settings of your web browser. Please acknowledge that cookies are required for the proper functioning of this website, and disabling them may prevent you from using certain features or services on the website.
How we use your information
As a policy, your personal information will be used mainly for the purpose it has been collected. To be more specific, your information may be used for the following purposes:
• Identifying you on the website
• Tracking your preferences, specifications, dimensions, or the required size or solutions and offering the right analytics and engineering solutions as per your needs and requirements.
• Helping you place your orders for any products, solutions or services and responding to such requests/orders.
• Responding to your service requests and ensuring that the collaborating partners and other service providers take your requests seriously.
• Receiving your feedback and suggestions, resolving technical problems, and improving the Service by working on your feedback and requests.
• Sending notifications and newsletters to keep you informed about new research, solutions, products, or services being made available on the website.
• Subject to your consent to receive promotional offers, facilitating third party businesses, marketing companies, service providers, professional advisors, or other third parties to offer the right engineering solutions and serve you better.
Sharing and Disclosure
Bennett Analytics Corporation reserves the right to share your personal information with the trusted partners and service providers who make it possible to provide analytics and engineering solutions, conduct business, run this website, and deliver the requested services in a trouble-free manner, but we will never sell, lease, trade, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing or business promotion unless you have given your consent to receive exclusive deals and promotional offers from the marketing companies, or other third parties. In case you have already given your consent, you may revoke your consent at any time.
When sharing your personal information with the collaborating partners and service providers, no information will be shared except what may be required by them to perform/deliver their services. The collaborating partners, service providers, and other third parties who may have access to your personal information will be obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. However, Bennett Analytics Corporation will not be liable for any subsequent violation of your privacy rights by said third parties.
We may share the User Data with the marketing companies or other service providers to help them in targeted advertising or perform internal functions. When feasible, the user data will be aggregated to make it anonymous before sharing with the marketing companies, service providers, or other third parties.
Bennett Analytics Corporation reserves the discretionary right to share your personal information with the relevant authorities or other third parties when it believes that such sharing or disclosure is necessary to:
• Protect its business or legal rights.
• Prevent any fraud, misuse, or illegal activity on the website.
• Comply with the applicable laws, governmental regulations, subpoenas, or court rulings.
• Facilitate a merger or transfer of ownership
We are fully committed to protecting your privacy on this website. We will implement and maintain commercially reasonable security protocols and procedures to ensure that your privacy or security on this website is never compromised.
Please acknowledge that the Service is subject to international transmission of data and you shall bear all the risks that may be involved in using the services over the Internet. Bennett Analytics Corporation shall not be liable for any claims or liabilities that may arise from unauthorized access, hacking, deletion, loss or misuse of your personal information on this website.
We are fully committed to protecting your privacy, but you can take the following measures to manage your Privacy on this website:
• You can disable cookies and tracking tools by changing the configuration settings of your web browsers. You can also use third-party add-ons that block cookies and tracking tools. For disabling Google DART cookies, please visit the respective opt-out pages.
• You can revoke your consent to receive exclusive deals and promotional offers from third parties and unsubscribe from our newsletter or notification service by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such commercial emails.
• You can access your personal information that we hold on this website and modify when required. If you are unable to access or change your personal information from within your account, you can make a request to our Privacy Officer. However, we may refuse any such request if:
• You are making unduly repeated or inconsistent requests.
• Your request requires undue efforts or excessive expenditure.
• Your request is not consistent with our business or legal requirements.
• Your request is likely to violate any provisions of the applicable laws in your jurisdiction or undermine the security and well-being of other users on this website.
• If you don’t need the services, you may unsubscribe/delete your account and discontinue the Service.
If you want to know what business entities have your personal information in relation to the services being offered on this website, you can write to our Privacy Officer and request information about service providers who may have access to your personal information and get the details of other third party entities to whom we may have disclosed your personal information immediately preceding the current year. However, this right shall be subject to applicable laws or court orders that prevent us from sharing any such information and you can make only one request in a calendar year.
Please acknowledge that this website is currently not equipped to recognize the Do Not Track signals from your web browsers.
The services on this website are not intended for minors. If you are a minor and accessing this website, it shall be deemed that you are using the website and the Services under the guidance and supervision of your legal guardians. However, minors less than 13 years of age are not allowed to access/use this website and we don’t collect any personal information from such minors.
If you are a parent/legal guardian and feel that your child has submitted his or her personal information on the website, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take every feasible step to delete your child’s information from the website. Bennett Analytics Corporation reserves the right to delete any and all information of children from the website/servers in its sole discretion.
Bennett Analytics Corporation
101 West Riverdale Ave. Suite 15,
Orange, California, 92865-1054